Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Dailey Family Unit

Remember my post a couple of days ago about the Daily-Mathias outing around 1924? Well, today I’m bringing you My Family Unit in the photo. My dad is #90, Martin Dailey. My family unit, being Charles & Minnie Mathias Dailey, is on the far right side of the panoramic photo. I cropped this area for reference.


All of the people shown, except for one child #19 and one man #92, are my family unit.

Row 1: #20 Margaret Dailey, daughter of Charles & Minnie Mathias Dailey
            #21 Ruby Dailey Crispin, daughter of Herb & Vera Gaugler Dailey

Row 2:
#55 Philomena “Minnie” Mathias Dailey, wife of Charles Dailey deceased at the time the                photo was taken.
#56 Anna Josephine Tompkins Dailey, wife of Charles R “Dick” Dailey
#57 Vera Gaugler Dailey, wife of Herbert Dailey
#58 Virginia Dailey Bohm, daughter of Herbert & Vera Gaugler Dailey
#59 Herbert Dailey, son of Charles & Minnie Mathias Dailey

Row 3:
#90 Martin John Dailey, my dad, and son of Charles & Minnie Mathias Dailey
#91 Charles R “Dick” Dailey, son of Charles & Minnie Mathias Dailey
#93 Ernest Dailey, son of Charles & Minnie Mathias Dailey
#94 Albert Dailey, son of Charles & Minnie Mathias Dailey

#19 is listed as Lyle Dailey, son of Jacob & Mary “Molly” Davis Dailey. Jacob was deceased          when this photo was taken, and was my grandfather’s brother.
#92 is unknown but listed as a friend of Ernest Dailey.


No comments:

Post a Comment